At Hamilton CAS, we are committed to equitable outcomes for the children, youth, and families we serve. We serve families of diverse faiths and traditions. One of the things we share is gratitude and this is the basis of our Grateful Hearts program. This program reflects the diversity of our community, and has been made available to support all families, no matter how they celebrate.
Funds raised will be used to purchase gift cards. These gift cards are given to referred families, empowering them to make their own purchases based on their own needs. Possible purchases include: groceries, children’s gifts/toys, treats, games, and more.
This program accepts donations all year round and provides support to families during holidays like Christmas, Ramadan and Eid.
The following items are greatly appreciated:
- Walmart gift card
- Monetary donation (if preferred)
How to donate:
- Donate online with your credit card or PayPal (your tax receipt will be issued via CanadaHelps)
- Mail your donation to:
Children’s Aid Society of Hamilton
Attn: Grateful Hearts program
26 Arrowsmith Rd.
Hamilton, ON L8E 4H8
- Drop off your donation to our agency’s reception at 26 Arrowsmith Rd. anytime Monday to Friday between 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Donations of $20 or more are eligible for a charitable tax receipt
- The Grateful Hearts program is only able to accept monetary or gift card donations
- If you have any questions, please contact the Program Coordinator at email@example.com or (905) 522-1121 ext. 6143.
“The Grateful Hearts program helped out a lot. It helped us get groceries. During the holiday season, money is always tight, and this helped me and my family. Receiving gift cards made me feel better than someone else buying stuff for me. It allowed me to buy gifts for my own family.”Family supported through Hamilton Children’s Aid Society’s Grateful Hearts program